25.1.10

My Apologies

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

I've been thinking about the future of this blog, specifically about whether I should start integrating updates on current events in my life with reminiscences from the past, or post them somewhere else. While these considerations are meant to give you more regular word from me, they've temporarily stopped me cold.

This week I'll restart by regular update schedule (two posts a week, up by Tuesday and Saturday) while also trying to figure this out. I do have another blog, which you may have noticed, at mattathiasingh.blogspot.com, which may become the place for the present me. We'll see in coming weeks whether I decide to use that on a regular basis and how that will impact my update schedule here.

Whatever happens, I'll still be telling stories (and sharing photos) from this summer. I still have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment